CFP Certification Professional Education Program
The CFP® or CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Certification is the most respected financial credential for financial planners, financial firms, and those seeking the advice of a financial planner.
Whether you’re looking for a more rewarding career or want to enhance the one you currently have, becoming a CFP® Professional can provide the opportunity and potential you seek.
Why choose the College’s CFP Certification Professional Education Program?
- Our cumulative pass-rate on the CFP® certification examination is 86%. This is more than 20% higher than the competition.
- We created CFP® certification and founded the original education program in 1972
- Our program is home to more than 64,000 graduates which have gone on to become the nation’s top financial advisors.
- Graduates of our AWMA® , APMA® , CMFC® , CRPC® , and CRPS® , programs qualify to test out of up to 1/3 of our CFP® Professional Education Program.
- CFP® certificants report an average earnings increase of 30% as well as increased job satisfaction and more clients.
- The entire program is graduate-level and credits can directly apply toward our Master of Science Degree Program in Personal Financial Planning.
- We have a special program designed exclusively for CPA’s that streamlines the process for those interested in becoming CFP® certificants.
I would highly recommend the College for Financial Planning to anyone that is serious about pursuing the CFP® - Brian M.
- CFPE 501 Financial Planning Process & Insurance
- CFPE 502 Investment Planning
- CFPE 503 Income Tax Planning
- CFPE 504 Retirement Planning & Employee Benefits
- CFPE 505 Estate Planning
- CFPE 506 Financial Plan Development
This program is available exclusively via the College’s MyChoice Custom Education Platform. The College provides you with all of the tools available – use whatever you need.
This is a great program to prepare you for the exam – Scott J.
Most students complete their studies within 1-2 years. Completing the program fulfills the core education requirement for certification by CFP Board of Standards, qualifying you to sit for the CFP® Certification Examination. Additional information on CFP Board’s requirements can be found on their website. Completion may allow you to earn up to 15 semester credit hours toward an MS in Personal Financial Planning, and between 150-278 hours of continuing education credit with some organizations.