FINRA Securities Training
The College for Financial Planning and ExamFX have partnered to bring you the nation’s premier FINRA license training. Our license training courses feature a 96% satisfaction rate, success guarantee, and more than 2 million successful students.
FINRA Securities Training
Not ready to enroll today? With our online platform you can enroll and begin whenever you’re ready!
Choose the program that best suits your FINRA Security Training needs.
Securities Training Options & Pricing
Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Limited Representative
Series 6 & 63
General Securities Registered Representative
Uniform Investment Advisor Law Examination
Uniform Combined State Law Examination
General Securities Principal
Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Limited Principal
*Printed materials are optionally available for $25 per course. Enrollment includes electronic versions of all study materials and tools.
Reasons to choose the College’s Securities Training:
- The highest pass-rates in the industry. 93% of students who scored higher than 70% on the Guarantee Exam passed their exam on the first attempt!
- Money back guarantee. We guarantee each student will pass his or her exam on the first attempt. If a student fails the exam within three days after scoring 80% on the Guarantee Exam, we will refund the cost of the material.
- State and testing provider specific content. All materials are state- and provider-specific so you study what you need to know, with simulations that look and feel like the actual exams.
- Unmatched support. We have representatives available six days a week, including evening hours with experts on hand to answer industry and state-specific questions. Representatives are educated in all aspects of the courses we offer, so when questions are asked, they’re answered, fast.
- Multimedia functionality including videos & flashcards. Learn the way you learn best. We offer a rich multimedia online course. Our materials work with many learning styles including Visual and Auditory. Interactive and self-paced features let you study the way that works best for you.
- The most current materials possible. We are able to offer the most up-to-date state- and provider-specific study materials and exam simulations. Our content experts frequently review state-specific content and provider formats.They know when changes are going to happen, so they’re able to make the appropriate changes to our study materials and simulations.
Best of all, you can apply the cost of your exam preparation toward a financial credential. When you pursue your pre-license training via the College for Financial Planning you can apply the cost of your pre-license education toward one of our professional designation programs or even the CFP® Certification Professional Education Program!
Currently employed in the financial services industry? We have discount agreements with over 150 financial companies!
Before enrolling online, contact us to see if you qualify for a discount at 1-800-237-9990.