Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination & Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Limited Representative Bundle
The Series 63 is required by each state. The Series 63 authorizes holder to transact business within the state. All Series 6 and Series 7 holders must also carry the Series 63.
This Series 63 exam consists of 60 multiple-choice questions and must be completed within 1 hour and 15 minutes. A score of 72% is required to pass the exam.
The Series 6 qualifies the holder to sell “packaged” investment products such as mutual funds, closed end funds, UIT’s, and variable insurance.
The Series 6 exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions and must be completed within 2 hours and 15 minutes. A score of 70% is required to pass the exam.
A bundle of both the Series 6 & Series 63 study tools
Reasons to choose the College’s Securities Training:
- The highest pass-rates in the industry. 93% of students who scored higher than 70% on the Guarantee Exam passed their exam on the first attempt!
- Money back guarantee. We guarantee each student will pass his or her exam on the first attempt. If a student fails the exam within three days after scoring 80% on the Guarantee Exam, we will refund the cost of the material.
- State and testing provider specific content. All materials are state- and provider-specific so you study what you need to know, with simulations that look and feel like the actual exams.
- Unmatched support. We have representatives available six days a week, including evening hours with experts on hand to answer industry and state-specific questions. Representatives are educated in all aspects of the courses we offer, so when questions are asked, they’re answered, fast.
- Multimedia functionality including videos & flashcards. Learn the way you learn best. We offer a rich multimedia online course. Our materials work with many learning styles including Visual and Auditory. Interactive and self-paced features let you study the way that works best for you.
- The most current materials possible. We are able to offer the most up-to-date state- and provider-specific study materials and exam simulations. Our content experts frequently review state-specific content and provider formats.They know when changes are going to happen, so they’re able to make the appropriate changes to our study materials and simulations.
Best of all, you can apply the cost of your exam preparation toward a financial credential. When you pursue your pre-license training via the College for Financial Planning you can apply the cost of your pre-license education toward one of our professional designation programs or even the CFP® Certification Professional Education Program!