Graduate Studies Programs
The College for Financial Planning’s Master of Science Degree Programs and Certificates provide you with the depth of knowledge necessary in subject areas that are relevant for the true professional, enabling you to not only better serve your clients, but to also have more confidence in the guidance that you do provide. Develop real-world critical thinking and problem-solving skills that are immediately applicable in your practice.
This interactive demo covers the features of our exclusive online learning platform used in all of our graduate studies programs.
No matter what area of the financial services industry you work in, we have a program designed to meet your needs. Our MS programs cover each topic in extreme detail with a focus on real-world application, case studies, and research-based education.
Interested in specializing? Our graduate certificates offer exactly what you need. You get the same rigorous education, but hyper-focused on a specific financial discipline. Best of all, upon completion, all of your hard work can apply directly toward a Master of Science degree, too.
- Economics Certificate
- Estate Planning Certificate
- Financial Analysis Certificate
- Personal Financial Planning Certificate
- Portfolio Management Certificate
- Retirement Planning Certificate
Reasons to choose our Graduate Programs:
- All course content is based upon real-world scenarios
- Maximize your critical thinking skills with research-based coursework
- Competitive pricing. You can earn a graduate degree for less than $15,000
- Receive transfer credit from the CFP Certification Professional Education Program
- Flexible curriculum that caters to your personal educational goals
- Study on your own time from anywhere in the world
- Learn from industry expert professors using text, video, and interactive forums
- Military Friendly
This interactive demo covers the features of our exclusive online learning platform.
For more information download our Graduate Program Policies and Procedures.