LIFE & HEALTH
The license exam is one of the requirements you will need to fulfill in order to become licensed as an insurance producer. To obtain a license to transact Life or Accident and Health insurance, you must pass an entry-level exam for the appropriate line of authority. The purpose of the examination is to test your knowledge of the general insurance concepts, insurance policies, provisions, and major tax considerations.
You are also required to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of State-specific laws and regulations regarding your role as a producer, as well as federal regulations that pertain to insurance transactions and dealings with the public. All exams are multiple-choice; however, the number of questions, time limits and passing scores vary by state.
NOTE: Because each state has different rules, you will select your state during the enrollment process.
Reasons to Enroll:
- The highest pass-rates in the industry. 93% of students who scored higher than 70% on the Guarantee Exam passed their exam on the first attempt!
- Money back guarantee. The College and ExamFX guarantee each student will pass his or her exam on the first attempt. If a student fails the exam within three days after scoring 80% on the Guarantee Exam, we will refund the cost of the material.
- State and testing provider specific content.All materials are state- and provider-specific so you study what you need to know, with simulations that look and feel like the actual exams.
- Unmatched support.There are representatives available six days a week, including evening hours with experts on hand to answer industry and state-specific questions. Representatives are educated in all aspects of the courses we offer, so when questions are asked, they’re answered, fast.
- Multimedia functionality including videos & flashcards.Learn the way you learn best. This is a rich multimedia online course. The materials work with many learning styles including Visual and Auditory. Interactive and self-paced features let you study the way that works best for you.
- The most current materials possible.The course includes the most up-to-date state- and provider-specific study materials and exam simulations. Content experts frequently review state-specific content and provider formats. They know when changes are going to happen, so they’re able to make the appropriate changes to our study materials and simulations.
Best of all, you can apply the cost of your exam preparation toward a financial credential. When you pursue your pre-license training via the College for Financial Planning you can apply the cost of your pre-license education toward one of our professional designation programs or even the CFP® Certification Professional Education Program!
Currently employed in the financial services industry? We have discount agreements with over 150 financial companies!
Before enrolling online, contact us to see if you qualify for a discount at 1-800-237-9990.