Master of Science Degree Programs
Our Master of Science Degree Programs:
- Master of Science Degree, Personal Financial Planning Major
- Master of Science Degree in Finance
- MPASSM | Master Planner Advanced StudiesSM
A post-baccalaureate certification or graduate degree says you have attained one of the highest levels of expertise available—something clients demand before they put their trust in you to preserve their wealth or plot a course for their retirement.
The College for Financial Planning’s Master of Science Degree Programs provide you with the depth of knowledge necessary in subject areas that are relevant for the true professional, enabling you to not only better serve your clients, but to also have more confidence in the guidance that you do provide. Develop real-world critical thinking and problem-solving skills that are immediately applicable in your practice.
I have learned an incredible amount of new material over the entire program. It has been very difficult but has been immediately applicable week by week. If my clients had your contact info, I bet they’d be thanking you for educating me! – J Kevin S.
Advantages of our graduate programs:
- All course content is based upon real-world scenarios
- Maximize your critical thinking skills with research-based coursework
- Competitive pricing. You can earn a graduate degree for less than $15,000
- Receive transfer credit from the CFP Certification Professional Education Program
- Flexible curriculum that caters to your personal educational goals
- Study on your own time from anywhere in the world
- Learn from industry expert professors using text, video, and interactive forums
- Military Friendly
This interactive demo covers the features of our exclusive online learning platform.
For more information download our Graduate Program Policies and Procedures.
The Master of Science program is an excellent program designed for the busy professional looking to improve his individual understanding of personal finances or for someone looking to prepare themselves for a career transition into the financial services sector. – Frank B.