Master Planner Advanced Studies℠ or MPAS®
Offered exclusively to graduates of our Master of Science Degree Program in Personal Financial Planning, the MPAS® designation is the most advanced professional designation in the financial services industry.
The MPAS® Designation is the College’s only completely graduate-level credential and focuses specifically on real world application for current practitioners.
Why choose the College’s MPAS® Graduate Designation?
- The only entirely graduate-level financial credential in the industry
- Advanced real-world studies that go above and beyond other certifications and designations
- A focus on critical thinking skills with research-based coursework
- Earn both a designation and a graduate degree while qualifying for reimbursement
- An opportunity to bolster your own academic credentials
How do I earn the MPAS®?
The MPAS® is available to graduates of the College’s Master of Science Degree Program in Personal Financial Planning. Upon graduation, you can apply for the designation at any time.
There is no charge to initially obtain the designation; however, designees must complete three renewal requirements every two years. A detailed list of the requirements can be found on our designation renewal site.
Additional information, course requirements, and pricing for the MS program leading to the MPAS® is available here: