Pre-Licensing Powered By ExamFX
The College for Financial Planning and ExamFX have partnered to bring you the nation’s premier pre-license training. Our training courses feature a 96% satisfaction rate, success guarantee, and more than 2 million successful students.
Not ready to enroll today? With our online platform you can enroll and begin whenever you’re ready!
Choose the program that best suits your pre-licensing needs.
Securities Training Options & Pricing
Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
The Series 63 is required by each state. The Series 63 authorizes holder to transact business within the state. All Series 6 and Series 7 holders must also carry the Series 63.
Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Limited Representative
The Series 6 qualifies the holder to sell “packaged” investment products such as mutual funds, closed end funds, UIT’s, and variable insurance.
General Securities Registered Representative
The Series 7 qualifies the holder to sell all types of registered securities such as Series 6 “packaged” investment products (mutual funds, closed end funds, UITs & variable insurance), individual stocks, individual bonds (corporate, municipal, U.S. Treasuries), Options (calls, puts, LEAPs), and DPP’s (Direct Participation Programs).
Uniform Investment Advisor Law Examination
The Series 65 is required for those providing any type of financial advice or service on a fee/non-commission basis (i.e. hourly fee or asset based management fee).
Uniform Combined State Law Examination
The Series 66 combines the Series 65 and Series 63 exams/licenses into one exam.
General Securities Principal
The Series 24 qualifies the holder to supervise and sign off on business conducted by someone holding their Series 7 license.
Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Limited Principal
The Series 26 qualifies the holder to supervise and sign off on business conducted by someone holding their Series 6 license.
Insurance Training Options & Pricing
LIFE & HEALTH
The license exam is one of the requirements you will need to fulfill in order to become licensed as an insurance producer. To obtain a license to transact Life or Accident and Health insurance, you must pass an entry-level exam for the appropriate line of authority. The purpose of the examination is to test your knowledge of the general insurance concepts, insurance policies, provisions, and major tax considerations.
You are also required to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of State-specific laws and regulations regarding your role as a producer, as well as federal regulations that pertain to insurance transactions and dealings with the public. All exams are multiple-choice; however, the number of questions, time limits and passing scores vary by state.
PROPERTY & CASUALTY
The license exam is one of the requirements you will need to fulfill in order to become licensed as an insurance producer. To obtain a license to transact Property and Casualty/Liability insurance, you must pass an entry-level exam for the appropriate line of authority. The purpose of the examination is to test your knowledge of the general insurance concepts, insurance policies, provisions and contract law.
You are also required to demonstrate the knowledge and understanding of State-specific laws and regulations regarding your role as a producer, as well as federal regulations that pertain to insurance transactions and dealings with the public. All exams are multiple choice; however, the number of questions, time limits and passing scores vary by state.
Reasons to choose the College’s Pre-License Training:
- The highest pass-rates in the industry. 93% of students who scored higher than 70% on the Guarantee Exam passed their exam on the first attempt!
- Money back guarantee. The College and ExamFX guarantee each student will pass his or her exam on the first attempt. If a student fails the exam within three days after scoring 80% on the Guarantee Exam, we will refund the cost of the material.
- State and testing provider specific content.All materials are state- and provider-specific so you study what you need to know, with simulations that look and feel like the actual exams.
- Unmatched support.There are representatives available six days a week, including evening hours with experts on hand to answer industry and state-specific questions. Representatives are educated in all aspects of the courses we offer, so when questions are asked, they’re answered, fast.
- Multimedia functionality including videos & flashcards.Learn the way you learn best. This is a rich multimedia online course. The materials work with many learning styles including Visual and Auditory. Interactive and self-paced features let you study the way that works best for you.
- The most current materials possible.The course includes the most up-to-date state- and provider-specific study materials and exam simulations. Content experts frequently review state-specific content and provider formats. They know when changes are going to happen, so they’re able to make the appropriate changes to our study materials and simulations.
Best of all, you can apply the cost of your exam preparation toward a financial credential. When you pursue your pre-license training via the College for Financial Planning you can apply the cost of your pre-license education toward one of our professional designation programs or even the CFP® Certification Professional Education Program!
Currently employed in the financial services industry? We have discount agreements with over 150 financial companies!
Before enrolling online, contact us to see if you qualify for a discount at 1-800-237-9990.