Our national debt, the affordable health care act, the Gallenstein case…these topics are on the lips of both financial planners and consumers all over the country. The College’s academic staff is examining these news-worthy topics and more in our new series of white papers.
Each white paper is written by our graduate professors and covers a current topic affecting the financial services industry.
New white papers are released periodically, so be sure to check back.
White Paper Downloads
- Auditors at the Gate: Restoring the Reputational Capital of the Profession
- Estate Planning’s Murky Future: Living (and Dying) with the DSUE Amount
- Middle-income Retirement The Bad News And The Good
- The National Debt Controversy Fact Vs Fiction
- Emotional Intelligence The Overlooked Ability Required For Financial Planning
- Qualified Disclaimers An Estate Planning Tool That Can Save Your Bacon Or Fry It
- Moral Hazard & Dangers to Market Stability
- What’s Wrong With Monetary Policy
- Financial Planning Ramifications of the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
- The New Medicare Taxes What Planners Need To Know
- Accounting for the Black Swan
- Emotional Intelligence for Financial Planners
- Using the Special Step-Up in Basis Rule as a Tax-Planning Strategy
- Investment Considerations During Retirement
- How Interest Rates Influence Selected Estate Planning Techniques
- Primary Factors for Small Business Failure to Adopt Retirement Plans
- A Practical Guide to Special Needs Financial Planning
- Endogenous Risk and Dangers to Market Stability
- Digital Assets In An Estate
Author: Kirsten Waldrip, J.D., LL.M.
- Embracing The Future-DOL Fiduciary Standard
Author: Jim Pasztor